Ritual Design has a new range of Japanese incense. The quality incense sticks – Nippon Kodo – are from the Tierra Zen brand. These agarwood incense sticks give a pure and subtle scent. Because the incense does not contain a bamboo core, it smokes less and the sticks burn cleanly. In Japan, burning incense is considered an art. Discover the pure scents for an experienced fragrance experience:
1. Tokusen Sagano – Elegant incense based on aromatic aloeswood (agar) with deep, earthy notes with soothing and refreshing effects.
2. Tokusen Shibayama – Aroma of aloeswood (agar) enriched with cinnamon from Vietnam and tuberose from Sichuan.
3. Jinkoh Eiju – Powerful aloe aroma with a slightly spicy hint of patchouli and harmonized with sandalwood.
4. Kyara Eiju – Deeply mystical fragrance of kyara, ‘agarwood of the highest quality’, with a balsamic hint of benzoin that generates serenity, recollection and conscience.
5. Zuiun – This incense of strong character is made of a rich and complex mixture of agarwood sweetened with sandalwood, benzoin and a balsamic touch.
6. Tokusen Sakura Usuzumi – This incense is a tribute to Usuzumi no Sakura, the pale grey cherry blossom, the giant tree of more than 1500 years that grows in the mountains of Gifu.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Timeless · Meaningful · Joy